Create a prosperous and resilient community,especially Tibetans in exile,capable of sustaining its unique socio-economic and public institutions, through provision of inclusive financial services to financially excluded businesses and enterprises, to help develop various productive assets which pave the way for self-reliance and self-esteem.
- To become NBFC (SI) within four years from the date of operation
- To mobilize internal low-cost Capitals by developing unique instruments for a robust foundation
- To provide need based and competitively priced financial services for individuals, public, private and collective businesses to flourish
- To provide affordable capital for individuals especially young entrepreneurs, livelihood, activities, MSME etc..
- To provide consulting, training and TA support services to the constituent clients, with reference to CTA institutions
- To develop all kinds of products and portfolios cater to markets and its demands
- To provide personal financial advisory which include professional skills development which enhances the quality of lives across the communities
- To enhance the creditworthiness of the community and enterprises to become a part of national and global international markets